Super Stacker 2 Super Stacker 2

yum

okay it's very, very good

BUTUTUTUTUT

needs a level code feature or something, if you get halfway and come back later you have to play through EVERY SINGLE level AGAIN?
like it is certainly fun and fun enough even for a 2nd playthrough on most levels, but this is also a time-consuming game.... compared to most flash games, so liek WHAT WERE U THINKINGQ/!?!?1/1111

still very good apart from that, perhaps like a small update is in order? kthx <3

TheGameHomepage responds:

It automatically saves your progress!!!! Just make sure you play it on the same site when you come back

Icy Candy Icy Candy

Interesting.

Not quite sure what to make of it... combos woul dbe awesome, but for now they are above me. Very nice work, lovely presentation.

Custom Quiz v1.0 Custom Quiz v1.0

Nice.

Well done, but.. naaaaah.

Music, better questions would've been much better. Perhaps a nice background, too?

Is that Captain Quark, by the way?

60 Seconds til Graduation 60 Seconds til Graduation

Good one.

A good idea, and very nicely executed. It must've been quite a job actionscripting the grades, and bonuses etc. Great job.

So your making a sequel? Good to hear. Hopefully we can expect to see some teachers/other students in the next one.

I liked it.

JohnMazz responds:

I'm not sure if I'll be making a sequel to this game in particular, though it did so well, I just might, but I'm going to make other games based on school stuff. the next one is probably going to be driving the school bus.

Flash Point Flash Point

Love point blank, best arcade game EVER! This game really compliments it, with great ganeplay and cartoonish style. Nice actionscript, buddy.

And ont he previous argument of smart = bad, the baddy isn't smart, he's nerdy. Nerds are intelligent academically, but very stupid socially. That's why all of the socially smart people hate them. As is the situation with the bad guy in this game.

Bloody ripper of a game, thanks mate.

Brainbots Brainbots

Brilliant.

Born to make games like these, mate. Great stuff.

Love the preloader, too.

Exciting! Poker! Exciting! Poker!

Damn it.

It's not poker. It's clearly rigged.

Mouse 1.0 Mouse 1.0

Cleaner than usual.

This is defienetely less annoying and frusrating than other mouse games like this, and it's very crisp and clean. Good addition to have the mouse slowly rocking.

I can't get past the ship though, is there a trick or do you have to just rush, hypo-fast?

Well done.